Welcome to the Cloud Native App Dev Series. We built and constantly maintain this space to help others get up to speed with Cloud Native App Dev technologies and discover the power of Autonomous Cloud Services.
- Containers 101: Learn how to containerise and ship your applications to Kubernetes using Docker
- Kubernetes 101: Get familiar with Kubernetes architecture and components.
- Kubernetes Dashboard: Deep dive into the Kubernetes dashboard components and concepts.
- Provision Kubernetes: Learn how to install Kubernetes locally or in the Cloud.
- Microservices Deployments 101: Learn how to deploy your Microservices into Kubernetes.
- Cheeses App – Self-Healing and Scalability: Discover how simple it is to run and scale your microservices in Kubernetes.
- Socks-shop Polyglot App: Play with a polyglot-based microservices application in Kubernetes.
- (Work in progress…) Roll out your Microservices: Learn how to roll out and roll over your Applications in Kubernetes
(Work in progress…) Operators and Service Broker: Learn how to consume other Cloud Services as native Kubernetes workloads.
- (Work in progress…) Serverless 101: Get up to speed with Serverless.
Service Mesh (Istio and Envoy):
- Service Mesh 101: Get familiar with Service Mesh, using technologies like Istio and Envoy.
- Policy Enforcement: Learn how to enforce simple routing policies in Service Mesh.
Circuit Breaker – Network-Latency based routing. Learn how to enforce more complex Service Mesh routing policies, based on network latency.
- Build Modern Web development: Use Autonomous Visual Builder to construct modern Web UIs in minutes
- Autonomous Data Warehouse 101: Learn how to provision Autonomous Data Warehouse in minutes. Load millions of records in seconds and visually analyse the data.
- (Work in progress…) Running Visualization on Autonomous Data Warehouse: Learn how to connect Data Visualizer to Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Chatbot Development: Learn how to build chatbots in the Cloud.
- (Work in progress…) Blockchain 101: Get familiar with Blockchain concepts and use cases.
Congratulations!!! You have enough to start building your own Cloud Native Applications.
We will keep publishing interesting topics, so you better stay tuned! If you have suggestions for new topics, please contact me directly via https://www.linkedin.com/in/citurria/
Thanks for your time.
*Special thanks to Cameron Senese for being a great mentor and a Cloud warrior, helping us demystify the exciting world of Kubernetes and Microservices… As we keep demystifying technologies and patterns, we are going to keep adding interesting topics, so you better stay tuned!
5 thoughts on “Cloud Native App Dev Series…”