We are providing to each participant access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for the hackathon. The following resources are to make you effective with OCI.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
From past hackathons, we noticed a trend of what technologies and services are being used by the winning teams. Here are the top resources with some additional references.
- For a single platform to store JSON, Graph & Spatial, perform ML or deliver Low-Code Apps, use Autonomous Database (here)
- For establishing infrastructure with your OS of choice, use OCI Compute (here)
- For Jupyter notebooks and ML packages, use Data Science Cloud (here)
- For quick self-service and data visualisation, use Analytics Cloud (here)
- For making sure everything is secured, use Oracle Security (here)
- For most things you need for #AppDev, use Oracle AppDev (here)
You will need to learn quickly. These hands-on workshops will help you learn more about the services available.
- For those who are interested in a single platform to store data (here)
- For those who want to #lowcode (here)
- For adding Blockchain to your datasets (here)
- For those who are interested in data science (here)
- For ML on datasets in the database (here)
- For data storytelling with data visualisation (here)
- For building microservices applications (here)
There will be a series of workshops where we will be present on different OCI topics in the week leading up to the hackathon. Make sure you have these in your calendar so you don’t miss out.
And reach out on the #WorldInnovationDay Hack 2021 Slack workspace if you need anything from the team.