Data Warehouses have been around for a long time and they bring multiple benefits, but these also come at a cost. Some of the associated challenges that are easily identified when talking about traditional Data Warehouses include:
- Complexity and Expensive
- Inability to manage data and user growth
- Hard to deploy and maintain
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse aims at easing these challenges with the ability to:
- Provision a data warehouse in as little as 15 seconds.
- Full automation of management of the Data Warehouse
- Instant scaling with zero-downtime
- Automated Tuning
- Migration tools, e.g. Redshift
In this blog, let’s show can easily we can provision a new Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, load data into it and run some data visualization on top.