Think self-driving is just for cars? Think again.
Join us in this exclusive event and get hands-on with the self-driving Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse cloud. See how Oracle is changing how businesses manage data and use analytics in the new era of automation. Discover the combined power of Oracle’s autonomous strategy as we show you how to unlock the value of data and reduce risk in your data management platform.
Start the day with a briefing on how autonomous data management helps to empower you to differentiate your business through smarter insights, faster analytics and discover new ways to capitalize on your most valuable asset — your data. Following the briefing is a chance to get roll up your sleeves and get hands on with Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
The Hands-on Lab:
In this hands-on lab you will get first-hand experience with Oracle’s new Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
- You will provision a new ADWC database and see how you can connect your tools to your database.
- You will work with Database Services and the sample data sets provided.
- You will load a local file from your computer to your Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud Database, see how you can connect a data visualisation tool and build dashboards with the too.
- You will scale your database and experience the elasticity of Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
Hands-on Lab Pre-requisites:
A laptop able to connect via wireless with a minimum of 8GB of memory and 3GB of Storage (Windows laptops preferred with administration rights required to install Oracle SQL Developer and Oracle Data Visualisation Desktop).
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Oracle Data Visualisation Desktop
- (above software will be provided if needed)
Seating is limited. Register to reserve your seat now!
Register for City Below: 9am to 12pm