Recently Carlos and I were given the opportunity to explore the capabilities of the recently released Oracle SOA Cloud Service (SOACS), and to document the steps required to get started with the service.
In this series of blog posts we have put together a record of what we did, and our key takeaways from what we learned during the process in the expectation that it may help others new to the Oracle Public Cloud and specifically the Oracle SOA Suite Cloud Service.
The outline of the blog series is as follows;
A high level description of what we were trying to accomplish including
- our target state deployment architecture
- the end to end demonstration
How to provision OPC Services
- How to connect your local development environment to the OPC
- How to deploy to SOACS – coming soon
- Product Consoles – coming soon
- First exposure to API Manager functionality – coming soon
- Some Security Considerations for Hybrid Cloud – coming soon
It should be noted that Oracle Product Management have now provided a number of tutorials to assist those getting started with the SOA Cloud Service – refer Getting Started with SOACS.
I hope this series of posts prove useful to you.