Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) repository has a wealth of operational data (for host, database, middleware, apps and engineered systems) that it collects including configuration and metrics. By using Grafana, you can tap into that data to get Rich Analytics and Visualisations for Reporting.
Let’s have a look at how you can do this.
This assumes you already have an EM deployment running.
The following is a summary of steps to enable EM reporting using Grafana:
1. Review the EM App for Grafana Certification
2. Install Grafana OS Package
3. Deploy EM App for Grafana Plugin
4. Configure EM for Grafana Settings
5. Enable Network Rules for Grafana Console
6. Configure Grafana Data Source
7. Access Dashboards